All proposals for donation will be considered on the basis of the museum's collection policy and the guidelines detailed below.
• The object is relevant to the field of Danish Jewish culture, art and history.
• The story of the object is known.
• The object is well-preserved.
• The object is not identical to other objects in the collection
To make sure that the relevant provenance information is secured, it is important to make an appointment in advance.
Please contact Sara Fredfeldt, sf@, if you would like to donate materials to the collection. jewmus.dk
Get a discount of 10% at selected cafés by showing your ticket from the museum (Photo: Eddie Michel Azoulay).
Talks, guided tours, films and music - keep up with the museums acitivity program ...
The museum shop´s sortiment of books, booklets, music and design offers you more ways to explore Danish Jewish culture.
- an exhibition about Jews in Denmark
The exhibition is a broad story of Jewish life in Denmark and focuses on co-exixstence and indentity through 400 years. Read more...
Tuesday to Sunday: 10 am - 5 pm
Winter (September - May):
Tuesday-Friday: 1 pm - 4 pm
Saturday and Sunday: 12 noon - 5 pm