All proposals for donation will be considered on the basis of the museum's collection policy and the guidelines detailed below.
• The object is relevant to the field of Danish Jewish culture, art and history.
• The story of the object is known.
• The object is well-preserved.
• The object is not identical to other objects in the collection
To make sure that the relevant provenance information is secured, it is important to make an appointment in advance.
Please contact Sara Fredfeldt, sf@, if you would like to donate materials to the collection. jewmus.dk
Now you can catch a glimpse behind the scenes at the museum, and see what else is going on. Follow us @thedanishjewishmuseum
Get a discount of 10% at selected cafés by showing your ticket from the museum (Photo: Eddie Michel Azoulay).
- an exhibition about Jews in Denmark
The exhibition is a broad story of Jewish life in Denmark and focuses on co-exixstence and indentity through 400 years. Read more...
1. June - 31. August:
Tuesday-Sunday: 10 am - 5 pm